On March 27, 2020, the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act was signed into law. Since then, three additional COVID-19 relief bills have been enacted into law, with the latest (the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021) in March 2021.
- All companies that report under US GAAP
- CARES Act was signed into law on March 27, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act was signed into law on June 5, 2020
- Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 was signed into law on December 27, 2020
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 was signed into law on March 11, 2021