Members of the ESG team in the KPMG Department of Professional Practice lead you through a short explanation of the key elements for reporting GHG emissions under the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
- All companies
- 0:15 – Introduction
- 1:10 – Relationship between financial reporting terminology and GHG emissions reporting
- 1:55 – Organizational boundary
- 4:15 – Operational boundary
- 5:15 – Scopes 1, 2 and 3 GHG emissions
- 9:35 – Tracking GHG emissions over time
- 11:35 – Wrap up, next steps and resources
Handbook: GHG emissions reporting
Our new guide explains the measurement and reporting of GHG emissions through the lens of the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.
GHG emissions reporting for finance professionals
KPMG professionals explain the accounting for GHG emissions through the lens of the Greenhouse Gas Protocol.