KPMG professionals discuss highlights from the 2022 AICPA and CIMA conference on financial reporting impacts from current economic uncertainty.
- All companies
KPMG professionals discuss how today’s economic uncertainty, including inflation and the pending recession, impacts certain business contracts and impairment of nonfinancial assets.
- 00:25 – Introductions
- 01:15 – Reassessing and modifying certain contracts
- 01:55 – Types of modifications and related considerations
- 03:25 – Share-based payments modifications
- 05:20 – Financial reporting implications of current inflationary environment
- 06:40 – Other areas impacted by inflation
- 08:35 – Impairment considerations
- 10:45 – Q4 assessments
- 12:15 – Asset testing sequence