KPMG Department of Professional Practice partners Timothy Brown, Erin McCloskey and Karmen Ward join host John Barbagallo to discuss the 2022 AICPA & CIMA Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments – with a focus on the top accounting and reporting issues addressed at the conference.
- All entities
- Regulators, standard-setters and practitioners provided a variety of insights over the course of the conference. This podcast highlights key issues that we believe should be top of mind for companies in the 2022 financial reporting season.
- 00:30 – Introductions
- 00:45 – Conference overview
- 02:05 – Top 5 takeaways
- 04:00 – Primary focus on investors
- 06:00 – Quality in a time of economic uncertainty
- 08:05 – Emerging issues
- 10:55 – The changing reporting landscape
- 13:45 – Disclosures