Maura Hodge, KPMG IMPACT Audit Leader, joins Professional Practice partner Julie Santoro to discuss our five ‘no regrets’ moves on ESG reporting.
- Registrants with Exchange Act reporting obligations pursuant to Exchange Act Section 13(a) or Section 15(d), and companies filing a Securities Act or Exchange Act registration statement
- Includes Foreign Private Issuers
- 00:15 – Introduction
- 01:15 – What companies are doing
- 01:45 – Factors to consider in deciding next moves
- 05:00 – No Regrets #1: Understand what your company is doing
- 06:10 – No Regrets #2: Educate management and the board
- 07:50 – No Regrets #3: Review by the financial statement disclosure committee
- 09:55 – No Regrets #4: Assemble a cross-functional task force
- 12:00 – No Regrets #5: Take the next step on a greenhouse gas inventory
- 13:40 – Closing remarks
KPMG survey: responses to the SEC’s climate proposal
In an FRV podcast and companion survey, we explore themes emerging from comment letters to the SEC.
Comparing ESG reporting proposals
Updated: Top 10 Q&As on how the ISSB proposals compare to the EU draft standards and the SEC’s climate proposal.
Demystifying ESG assurance
In this KPMG IMPACT podcast, Breanne Anderson, Audit Managing Director speaks with Maura Hodge, ESG IMPACT Audit leader about ESG assurance.