KPMG professionals highlight some of the key financial reporting considerations for ESG, including insights to help translate guidance from standard setters and regulators into practice.
- All entities
- 01:35 – What is ESG and why the recent focus?
- 04:50 – Recent SEC activity around ESG
- 07:50 – SEC enforcement
- 10:30 – General considerations for ESG disclosures
- 14:10 – How can ESG impact accounting?
- 17:10 – ESG disclosures in SEC reporting
- 22:55 – Who in the organization is involved in ESG disclosure?
- 26:40 – What companies should focus on currently
- 28:00 – Future expectations from standard setters and regulators
FRV podcast: The SEC’s ESG public consultation
We discuss themes from the SEC’s public consultation and next steps, plus board of director perspectives.