KPMG professionals provide a quarterly update on major developments that may affect a company’s accounting and financial reporting in the current period and near term.
- All companies
Topics to be discussed include:
- LIBOR reform
- Auditor independence matters
- Other SEC headlines
- Developments regarding the FASB’s major accounting standards on leases and credit losses
- Other FASB projects and agenda priorities
For Q3 2019:
- The FASB is taking steps to defer the effective dates of its major accounting standards on credit losses, leases, hedge accounting and insurance contracts.
- Regulators, standard-setters and stakeholders are focused on LIBOR reference rate reform.
- The SEC and others have taken a renewed interest in auditor independence matters.
Once this webcast has been presented, it will be available as CPE-Eligible Self-Study
This live webcast will be converted to a CPE-eligible self-study and is available for a nominal fee through KPMG Executive Education. This self-study is also mobile-compatible. If you did not attend the live webcast, but are interested in earning CPE credit for participating in this webcast, visit KPMG Executive Education.
KPMG professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.