This Japanese-language webcast will focus on specific lessee challenges that Japanese companies operating in the United States may face.
- New and experienced Japanese representatives from US-based Japanese companies who are responsible for financial reporting matters
Topics to be discussed include:
- Implementation challenges of the new leases standard for lessees (ASC 842)
- Specific considerations for Japanese companies operating in the United States
- Key differences between ASC Topic 842 and IFRS 16
- Practical issues and interpretations of the new standard
KPMG experts and professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.