KPMG professionals discuss the accounting under ASC 205-20.
- All companies
- Scope of ASC Topic 205-20
- Determining the component
- Determining if disposed-of or held-for-sale
- Determining if the strategic shift test is met
- Reporting discontinued operations
- Disclosing discontinued operations
Once this webcast has been presented, it will be available as a CPE-Eligible Self-Study
This live webcast will be converted to a CPE-eligible self-study and is available for a nominal fee through KPMG Executive Education. This self-study is also mobile-compatible. If you did not attend the live webcast, but are interested in earning CPE credit for participating in this webcast, visit KPMG Executive Education.
KPMG professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.