KPMG professionals discuss accounting for convertible debt under ASC 470-20 and contracts on an entity’s own equity under ASC 815-40.
Webcast course objective
- Describe the requirements of accounting for convertible debt and contracts on an entity’s own equity
- Explain the FASB’s plans to propose changes to the accounting for these instruments
- All companies
- Accounting for convertible debt under current US GAAP
- Accounting for contracts on an entity’s own equity under current US GAAP
- Expected FASB proposals on the accounting for these instruments
Once this webcast has been presented, it will be available as a CPE-Eligible Self-Study
This live webcast will be converted to a CPE-eligible self-study and is available for a nominal fee through KPMG Executive Education.
This self-study is also mobile-friendly.
If you did not attend the live webcast, but are interested in earning CPE credit for participating in this webcast, visit KPMG Learning.
KPMG experts and professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.