Filed Under: Broad transactions
KPMG professionals discuss valuation topics including private equity and venture capital investments, inventory in business combinations, and the impact of US tax reform. These are topics that are front and center in valuation industry discussions.
- Fair value measurement (ASC 820)
- Business combinations (805)
- Goodwill and other (ASC 350)
- Investment Management and Funds (ASC 946)
- Income taxes (ASC 740)
- Highlights of the recently exposed working draft of the AICPA Accounting and Valuation Guide, “Valuation of Portfolio Company Investments of Venture Capital and Private Equity Funds and Other Investment Companies.”
- Concept of calibration and its importance in fair value measurement
- Top-down and bottom-up inventory valuation methods
- Interrelationship between inventory and intangible asset values
- Valuation implications of US tax reform
- KPMG Tax Reform Insight
- KPMG Reports on New Tax Law
- KPMG Tax Reform Executive Edition: Highlights of the New Tax Law
CPE credit is not available for viewing this Archived webcast.
KPMG experts and professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.