Filed under: Broad transactions, Business combinations
KPMG addresses implementation issues related to the new definition of a business. KPMG discusses the key judgment areas when applying the new definition, as well as the key aspects of accounting for asset acquisitions.
- A company with acquisition or disposal transactions
- Refresher on the new framework
- Implementation issues
- Accounting for asset acquisitions
Webcast available as CPE-eligible self-study
This live webcast has also been converted to a CPE-eligible self-study and is available for a nominal fee through KPMG Executive Education. This self-study is also mobile-compatible. If you did not attend the live webcast, but are interested in earning CPE credit for participating in this webcast, visit KPMG Learning.
- Issues In-Depth: Definition of a business
Webcast polling results
- View the infographic to learn how participants replied to some of our webcast polling questions
KPMG experts and professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.