Filed under: Revenue
KPMG discusses lessons learned by examining SEC comment letters, consultation themes and the operational challenges many companies have faced. KPMG looks ahead to what’s next for both public and private companies.
- All companies adopting the new revenue standard
- Public company implementation challenges
- Common SEC themes
- What private companies can learn from public company challenges
- What’s next for public and private companies
- KPMG article: Control changes with ASC 606 implementation
- KPMG article: SEC comments on ASC 606 early adopters
- KPMG article: Early thinking in adopting ASC 606
- Handbook: Revenue recognition
CPE credit is not available for viewing this Archived webcast.
Webcast polling results
- View the infographic to learn how participants replied to some of our webcast polling questions
KPMG experts and professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.