KPMG’s webcast on accounting for foreign currency matters. KPMG professionals provide a high-level overview of the accounting for transactions denominated in a foreign currency, and for operations undertaken in a foreign currency environment.
- Companies that have transactions denominated in a foreign currency
- Companies that have operations in a foreign currency environment
- Functional currency determination
- Foreign currency transactions
Translation of foreign currency financial statements
Webcast available as CPE-eligible self-study
This live webcast has also been converted to a CPE-eligible self-study and is available for a nominal fee through KPMG Executive Education. This self-study is also mobile-compatible. If you did not attend the live webcast, but are interested in earning CPE credit for participating in this webcast, visit KPMG Learning
- KPMG’s Handbook: Accounting for foreign currency
Webcast polling results
- View the infographic to learn how participants replied to some of our webcast polling questions
KPMG experts and professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.