Filed under: Financial Instruments (FASB Project), Hedge accounting
KPMG’s webcast on the FASB’s new hedging standard. KPMG professionals provide a high-level overview of the new standard, including new hedging strategies permitted.
- Companies that elect to apply hedge accounting
Overview of the new hedging standard, including:
- Changes to the recognition and presentation of hedges
- New permitted hedging strategies
- Changes to reduce the cost and complexity of applying hedge accounting
- Effective date and transition
Webcast available as CPE-eligible self-study
To access this webcast, visit KPMG Learning
Defining Issues: Changes to hedge accounting
KPMG experts and professionals continually research, update and produce many publications including in-depth handbooks.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Receive timely updates on accounting and financial reporting topics from KPMG.
Use our Accounting Research Online website for financial reporting resources.