CPE Credits: 14.0
The 30th Annual Accounting & Financial Reporting Symposium is designed to help financial executives stay on top of this year's important developments and get a glimpse of what's next.
The Symposium offers informative and interactive content to help advance attendees' understanding of important technical, regulatory and compliance topics. Speakers include leading executives from industry and accounting who will address recent technical pronouncements and guidance from the FASB and SEC.
This virtual event will be broken into three sessions, with each day’s approximate timing being 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST.
- All companies
- November 18-20, 2020
- Registration deadline is Friday, November 13, 2020
- Issues impacting financial executives
- FASB and SEC current developments
- Technical accounting updates including the impact of COVID-19 on financial reporting
- KPMG's thought leadership on noteworthy topics